As our Designer you are part of the Marketing department within Leads.io. The Designer is responsible for all visual aspects of Leads.io’s online advertisements and landing pages for the use of lead generation campaigns on different advertising channels such as Social, Native, Search, Display.
The Designer works closely together with other Marketing and CRO specialists in order to achieve revenue and margin targets and to ensure a healthy growth of the Marketing department and company.
This position is an addition to the Marketing team of our rapidly growing Marketplaces business unit, where leads are being sold to several clients. You will report into the Marketing Manager that is responsible for all Paid Marketing channels and also manages a team of marketers and another designer.
Do you want to be a part of our growth and get a lot of opportunities to grow yourself? Find more about us here.
Your Monday starts with catch-up with your colleague about your weekend. You will check your workload that you have been prioritising together with the team members each Friday, and after that you will start doing your creative magic! After enjoying the daily provided lunch and a game of table football/tennis, Playstation or darts, you’re diving back into your projects.
Throughout the week you are continuously in touch with your colleagues via online/live meetings and Asana (our Project Management tool) on the progress of projects, your creative output and the corrections needed on them to let them contribute to our campaigns performances.
Other responsibilities are:
* Close collaboration with other Designers, Marketers, Strategists and key stakeholders to define and solve problems in line with business outcomes.
* Creating innovative and engaging advertisement visuals (statics, animations, videos), landing pages, and performing photo and video shoots for all of Leads.io’s Marketplaces campaigns, that drive (potential) visitors to click and convert on our ads and pages
* Analysing visual creative results and optimise designs to achieve the best possible ROI in line with business goals.
* Continuously looks for new opportunities, explores new tools and out-of-the-box solutions for our business targets and implements the latest design trends into creatives.
* Brainstorm visual ideas with other team members, and inspires and motivates them to go the extra mile and keep growing
* Maintaining the highest quality of deliverables, setting up quality checks, and improving workflows. Responsible for error-free end products
After a week full of finishing and delivering creative content, Friday has arrived and you’re working on the last assignments of the week before joining colleagues for the Friday afternoon drinks. And you’re off to enjoy your well-deserved weekend!
**Who are we?**
We at Leads.io are a group of tech-driven lead generation specialists spread across nine countries (and counting!). We aspire to help businesses from all over the world to get the best possible ROI through high-quality leads that we generate for them through Facebook, Instagram, display, native, and search channels.
We are result-oriented, and we’re committed to excelling at our craft. We think big, act fast and confidently pave the way for the future. We take our work seriously and push ourselves for the company and our partners, but we have an informal environment and don’t forget to have fun along the way. At Leads.io, you can always be yourself and be the creator of your own success.
**Are we a perfect match?**
* You have experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Illustrator
* You have experience with Mac OS
* You’re creative, organised, proactive and good communication skills (English is our company language)
* You have experience creating videos, creating a set, and working with sound and light equipment
* You continuously look for new tools, out-of-the-box solutions, and design trends
* Experience in marketing, advertising, and/or social media is a plus
One of Leads.io core values is Thrive as a team and with this in mind, we’re dedicated to building teams as diverse as our customers in an inclusive way. Leads.io is looking for the best, most motivated talent and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, gender, colour, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic data, or other legally protected status. As research shows that those in traditionally underrepresented people tend to apply only if they check all the boxes. We would still encourage you to apply if you don’t meet every requirement for the role but know ‘you’ve got what it takes’. In addition, should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please let us know.
**What’s in it for you?**
* 25 holidays per year and 8% holiday pay
* Hybrid working/ working from home allowance
* Working in an open culture with plenty of room for personal initiative and growth
* Knowledge sessions hosted by internal and external experts multiple times a year
* Daily fresh arranged lunch at the office
* Flexible working hours
* Stand-up desk, Macbook, Logitech MX, or mouse/keyboard
* Making use of our mental health support OpenUp anonymously and without any costs
* Possibility to work fully remote at your dream location for up to a month a year
**Excited? Wait until you see our cultural values!**
_💜_ _Trust –_ Trusting each other brings the best out of us. Trust helps us build long-term relations.
🤩 _Own it –_ Ownership entails having pride in your work and yourself. We are dedicated to Leads.io and continuously take the initiative to improve our business.
🍀 _Grow smart –_ Our vision is to be the global leader in lead generation. We are committed to continually growing our business while also growing as individuals.
🙌 _Thrive as a team –_ We believe that getting outstanding results is easier and more enjoyable when working together. Together we always strive to become #1.
**Does this sound like your new challenge? Apply now, and we’ll be in touch with you soon!**
The process is as follows: Meet by phone -> 1st interview -> 2nd interview -> offer -> start your new journey at Leads.io.