Jobs for Humanity
** Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf or Hard of Hearing, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. This position is open to candidates who reside in and have the legal right to work in the country where the job is located.
Company Name: Nielsen
** Join Our Team at Nielsen
At Nielsen, we believe in your growth and success. When you succeed, we all succeed. As part of our community of nearly 14,000 associates, we will support you on your journey. We encourage you to think big, explore new approaches, and continuously improve. Your best work will help shape our future.
** Gracenote Global Video Data is a comprehensive collection of TV, movie, and on-demand data from around the world. It powers TV schedules, enhances video search and discovery, and enables viewers to find and enjoy their favorite shows. As a Data Mapping Editor for the Dutch market, your role will involve efficiently processing and curating video catalogs. You’ll also contribute to maintaining and improving the Gracenote database. This is a full-time position from Monday to Friday.
* Acquire, normalize, and enhance entertainment metadata from various content providers.
* Process and manipulate data for accurate ingestion into our software tools.
* Maintain high-quality, accurate, and timely content in the Gracenote database.
* Investigate and confirm questionable programming content when necessary.
* Perform quality assurance checks using systematic reports.
* Analyze and recommend process improvements.
* Contribute to team and department projects.
* Proficient knowledge of the Dutch language (B2 level or higher).
* Experience using computer software and databases, with good keyboarding skills.
* Data entry experience using content management systems is beneficial.
* Desire to work within a team, with excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work accurately under deadlines.
* Good knowledge of television, movies, and VOD programming, especially in the market language, is a plus.
**We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, including the elderly, refugees, people with disabilities (visible and invisible), LGBTQIA+ individuals, veterans, and more. Diversity and inclusion are important to us.
** If you are interested in this position, please submit your application through our online portal here.