Language Bear is an international content creation company. The team consists of 1000+ native speakers, working mostly remotely and fluent in 60+ languages. Our expert writers create engaging texts that are SEO-friendly and specifically tailored to the needs of the client. We have extensive amount of experience in various topics and successfully completed projects for Travel and Leisure, Sports, Cosmetics, Fashion, Gambling&Casino, Auto, Retail and many other industries.
For several upcoming, high-scale projects, we are looking to hire remotely,Native Filipino Proofreaders and Editors (Gambling Industry)What will you do?Your task includes proofreading and editing content related to the Gambling Industry (Casino&Sports Betting). We are looking for a long-term partnership as we are currently expanding the Filipino team we’ve been working with since Language Bear has been founded.
**Proofreader and Editor’s Role:**
Quality is what Language Bear aims for and this is why all the content we source to the Editing Department has been previously translated or written from scratch by native speakers with proven experience on the particular topics.The role of the proofreader and editor is to check the task briefing (when it comes to content writing task) and focus on making the text readable by assessing clarity, style, and citations as well as eliminating errors and mistakes in grammar, punctuation, spelling, and formatting. When it comes to the translation tasks we expect the proofreader/editor to compare the translated content with the source file and check the quality of the translated content.If the text doesn’t meet the requirements at all, the proofreader/editor must send constructive feedback to the dedicated project manager in order to discuss further actions. We do not expect from the proofreader/editor to rеwrite the whole text but to make it ready for delivery in accordance with the above-mentioned criteria.All in all, you will be in touch with a project manager who will provide guidelines and support throughout the process.
* Native Filipino speaker with experience in editing iGaming content with provided samples in advance;
* Flawless writing skills with zero tolerance for mistakes or sloppy quality;
* Ability to commit and strictly follow deadlines as they are crucial for all projects;
* Ability to understand in detail the client’s requirements e.g. structure of the text, style & keywords and follow these on every step throughout the project;
* Easy-going, positive and highly-responsible character;
* Work from any point around the globe remotely;
* Attractive payment for each delivered word of original content;
* Be part of a virtual superstar team;
* Fast and timely payments;
* Daily guidance and support for any questions related to the texts;
* Option for more projects and stable weekly flow of work for top performers;
* Participate in projects for very big brands, but only after proving your reliability and quality of work;
**Interested?** Please send **CV in English** and samples of your work in this niche including the language pairs. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
* When applying for this position, you officially declare that you voluntarily give us a permission to store and use your personal data for the purpose of the hiring process. Your personal data will be stored and used in accordance with the requirements of the EU laws and GDPR. You have the right to withdraw this permission at any point along the hiring process.