**About The Estée Lauder Companies**
We are the global leader in prestige beauty — delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. We are the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in 150 countries. Infused throughout our organization is a passion for creativity and innovation — a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected — as we continue the bold work of our founder Estée Lauder.
**About the role**
As an Owned/Earned Media Executive, you will play a crucial role in defining and executing the Owned/Earned Media plan for our haircare and fragrance brands. Working closely with the brand digital strategy, you will develop and implement Influencer Marketing, Content Creation, and Social Media plans to drive brand awareness and engagement.
If you are passionate about influencer marketing, content creation, and social media, and are eager to contribute to the success of our brands, we advise you to read further.
**As an Earned/Owned Media Executive, you will have the following responsibilities:**
* Develop and execute the Influencer Marketing Strategy, including earned media activations, paid partnerships, creative seedings, and events. Manage budget allocation and provide comprehensive campaign reports.
* Analyze the performance of Influencer marketing and social media campaigns using tracking tools, identify areas for improvement, and implement optimization strategies.
* Create locally relevant content and review and localize assets to align with consumer preferences and maintain consistent brand messaging across various channels, such as our own websites, e-retailer platforms, and social media.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of owned and earned media efforts with product releases, ad campaigns, and other brand messages.
* Monitor competitors’ social media presence and influencer activations, providing insights and recommendations based on market trends and competitor analysis.
* Oversee the management of owned platforms, including community management, to ensure a consistent brand presence and engage with our audience effectively.
* 3+ years of experience in Influencer marketing and digital PR, preferably with a background in PR agencies.
* Strong network of beauty influencers and a deep understanding of the latest social media beauty trends.
* Proficiency in working with social media platforms and tools, including Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and more.
* Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to drive and manage projects effectively.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders.
* Creative mindset and a passion for achieving objectives and goals.
* Fluent in Dutch and English.
**What’s in it for you?**
A job where colleagues become family? Welcome at the Estée Lauder Companies ! You will receive an attractive salary in line with your experience and competencies. In addition, you will receive various extra-legal benefits: car and fuel card, meal vouchers, cell phone plus subscription, extensive group, and hospital insurance… And what about constant learning? It goes fast at the Estée Lauder Companies. With training, both on the job and through MyELCLearningHub, you get the space to do so.
Are you interested in the above position? Then apply immediately and find out what your opportunities are at the Estée Lauder Companies!