**Our client is an international company seeking a highly organized, self-motivated, and creative public relations professional to join their Marketing & Communications team for the European business. **
** [Based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.]**
As PR, Communications & Social Media Manager, you will work with the European key business leaders to imagine, develop and execute communications programs related to their brands. The ideal candidate has a passion for storytelling, a robust knowledge of the media landscape, and is willing to dive deep to source, develop, and place high-impact stories that support the ambitions of the company.
The successful candidate should have demonstrated expertise in media relations, social media and influencer relations, leadership experience, as well as an entrepreneurial and goal-oriented approach. Excellent communication skills, exemplary writing ability, exceptional initiative, strong project management ability and a talent for effectively, proactively engaging with stakeholders. You will also have experience of working to high standards under tight deadlines and be flexible in your approach. You’re a fully-fluent English speaker and big bonus points for other languages for example; Russian/another Eastern European language or French/ Spanish/Italian.
**What will you do?** The position is a key role within the Marketing & Communications team. You will contribute to the overall growth of the organisation by developing communication plans and activations in collaboration with European sales leads, product marketing leads, Central Marketing teams and European PR agencies. Your goal will be to effectively improve awareness and engagement of our key brands with the aim to support growth of all commercial channels.
**Detailed Role Responsibilities:**
* Responsible for all internal, external communications and Public Relations.
* Driving thought leadership and unique storytelling opportunities with relevant European trade press: press releases, blogs, trade show & award submissions, strategic plans, messaging, social media posts.
* Advertising placement, reporting and managing spending for the European entity.
* Overall accountability for all social media activities across the relevant channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube).
* Collaborating with a range of stakeholders to develop and execute successful joint PR & Communications initiatives/ launches.
* Management of multiple external PR & Media agencies.
* Managing content on the European website.
* Willingness to work hard and roll up sleeves to get work done, even if outside the scope of your job.
**The Company** is an important player in their segment and they own well-known competitive brands.
They have a presence in over 120 countries across six continents.
The company is ambitious, fast-growing and internationally oriented. The team consists of internal, highly qualified professionals with a focus on sales and business development.
In Europe, they are a truly international team operating both from headquarters in Amsterdam as well as local sales branches.
**Location:** You will work from their open-plan office with a dedicated workspace in Amsterdam. You are flexible to European travel.
* Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree (or Equivalent).
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B Communications either in-house or at an agency.
* Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
* Experience in brand building and storytelling.
* Forward thinker related to social media platform developments and opportunities.
* A high degree of self-motivation and result-oriented mentality.
* Enthusiastic and positive thinking; think in solutions, not in problems.
* Willing to travel for 10% of your time.
* Able to communicate in English (an additional language is a plus).
* You are based in the Netherlands already.
**What do they offer you?**
You will have a key role in an organisation with colleagues around the world. Working for this company means working in a very ambitious international environment with a lot of responsibility. It is a place to learn, experiment, discover and develop yourself in a fast-growing company.
You will receive a competitive package.
**Are you interested in this job opportunity?**
Do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please apply with your resume and we will be in touch.
Deadline for the application is Friday 20th October 2023.