Jobs for Humanity
** Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf or Hard of Hearing, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. This position is open to candidates who reside in and have the legal right to work in the country where the job is located.
Company Name: Nielsen
** Schedule Editor, German – Join our Team at Nielsen!
At Nielsen, we believe that career growth is a partnership. We value your journey and are dedicated to helping you succeed. When you succeed, we all succeed. By joining our team of nearly 14,000 associates, you become part of a community that supports your growth and development. We encourage you to think big and embrace new initiatives. Your best efforts will power our future.
**About The Job
** Gracenote Global Video Data is a comprehensive collection of TV, movie, and on-demand data from around the world. Our data powers TV schedules, enhances video search and discovery, and enables audiences to find and enjoy their favorite shows. We are looking for a Schedule Editor specifically for the Germany market with strong language skills to ensure accurate processing and curation of television schedules. As a Schedule Editor, you will play a key role in maintaining and improving our database to enhance the end-user experience.
* Acquire, normalize, and enhance entertainment metadata (TV electronic programming guides) from various content providers.
* Process and manipulate data to ensure accurate ingestion into our software tools.
* Pay high attention to detail to ensure high-quality, accurate, and timely content creation.
* Investigate and confirm questionable programming content when necessary.
* Conduct quality assurance checks and analyze reports to maintain data accuracy.
* Identify and recommend process improvements.
* Collaborate with team members and contribute to department projects.
* Perform other assigned duties as needed.
* Proficient knowledge of the German language (B2 and above).
* A keen interest and broad sports knowledge are beneficial for this position.
* Experience using computer software and databases, with excellent keyboarding skills.
* Previous data entry experience using content management systems is a plus.
* Ability to work effectively within a team and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
* Must be able to work accurately under deadlines.
* Good knowledge of television, movies, and VOD programming is a plus, especially in the market language.
If you are passionate about entertainment and have the skills we are looking for, we encourage you to apply for this job.
Apply for this job