**ROLE** : Social Media Manager
**A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
** We are seeking a Social Media Manager to work with one of the world’s largest drinks companies on their premium and luxury alcohol brands across their Northern European markets (Germany, Benelux, Nordics, Austria, Switzerland & Poland).
Our client is consistently recognised as a marketing leader for the innovative work they do including many digital firsts, PR stunts and celebrity ambassadors.
We are looking for an experienced social all-rounder who is full of talent and ambition, and who can match our clients’ passion for industry-leading marketing.
At IIG, we build agency teams to work in-house with brands. This role will be sitting within the in-house social and content team we’ve created, working with a range of global-level client teams. We work within a hybrid set-up, which includes being present at client site 3 times per week.
You will have the opportunity to work on a range of brands – from well-known category leaders to disruptive newcomers – across a range of audiences and areas of culture. The role will be varied, challenging and interesting, and you will have the opportunity to work alongside marketers at the top of their game, and our talented in-house team of social experts.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be expected to drive best practice and innovation in our social content across meta, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter/X, Snapchat and Reddit. You will bring a social-first perspective to integrated campaigns and our conversations with media partners, helping to ensure global ATL and social content is aligned to local brand and business priorities. You should be passionate about analysing the effectiveness of our social content, supporting local teams in ensuring their social activity aligns with best practice and providing suggestions for optimisation. You are expected to be a seasoned expert in content management tools and social listening (Sprinklr), owning ways of working with the client’s paid media agencies and leading campaign strategies.
Reporting into the Senior Social Strategist, your responsibilities will include:
* Work closely with the paid media agencies to ensure best-quality output for (predominantly) paid media executions from a content perspective.
* Develop social and campaign strategies, always ensuring output aligns to brand purpose and business objectives.
* Create content plans for each quarter, based on local market C&E activations, global content creation and cultural opportunities.
* Manage the implementation of these strategies in terms of content calendars, championing a test-and-learn approach and ensuring content is genuinely optimised for channels.
* In close-partnership with the Northern European Senior Strategist, work fluidly in cross agency teams to bring a social-first perspective to integrated campaign planning.
* Analyse the effectiveness of the social content we create in innovative ways and provide ongoing solutions for how to optimise it in cost-efficient ways.
* Proactively stay on top of priority platform innovation and keep the rest of the studio team well-informed about relevant trends and their impact on our social strategies.
* Proactively seek out relevant cultural trends and best-in-class social practice.
* Establish effective ‘ways of working’ with your local market team, ensuring all incoming briefs are triaged and well-understood.
* Develop and execute plans to boost posts to priority audiences, and use learning to further optimise activity.
* Work in close partnership with the Community Managers, who are responsible for moderating, posting and reporting on the core brands’ social channels
**WHAT GOOD LOOKS LIKE:
* In-depth understanding of paid media and the role of influencers.
* Fluent in English. Fluency in German in a plus.
* Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
* Be a data-driven, strategic thinker.
* The ability to manage client expectations when delivering projects.
* Entrepreneurial and proactive in approach and attitude.
* The ability to proactively spot opportunities to create content and help clients achieve their business ambitions.
* Successful implementation of content measurement and testing.
* Excellent written communication skills, and the ability to develop the voice of the brand within it.
* Professional and works well under pressure, retaining confidence of the client.
* A thirst for constantly discovering new digital trends and popular culture.
* Seasoned user of social media management tools.
**A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
** Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 4000 people, working across more than
200 in-house agencies globally.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
**OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
** If you want to check that we are real people – please visit our Instagram .
**Our Values And How To Live Them
** **Ambition** – you look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
**Imagination** – you identify a range of solutions to problems
**Inclusion –** to be actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations
Inspiration – you lead by example and encourage others to do the same
Learning – you have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
**Results** – you accept responsibility for your actions
We recognise that some diverse groups are underrepresented within our industry and would welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve set ambitious, market-leading environmental and social goals around sustainability at OLIVER. We have committed to be net zero by 2030 and take far reaching action on DE&I in the sector. We expect everyone to contribute to our mission, embedding sustainability into every department and through every stage of the project lifecycle.
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All [suitable] applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.