Pearl Abyss Europe
Pearl Abyss is the company behind the highly acclaimed MMORPG, **Black Desert Online (BDO)** . We are seeking a high-performing, innovative, results-oriented **Social Media Manager** for our European Publishing Office to accelerate growth and reach millions of players across all platforms (PC, Mobile, Console, etc.).
As a **Social Media Manager** , you are in charge of managing Pearl Abyss Europe’s social channels. You will be responsible for setting goals and objectives for our social media platforms, while also planning and implementing social media strategies to achieve them. You will be engaging our passionate fanbase as you manage the day-to-day running of our social media channels.
You will join a lean but dedicated team working across multiple communities, platforms, and games such as Black Desert, plus upcoming releases such as Crimson Desert, DokeV, and PLAN 8.
* Manage the day-to-day handling of all Pearl Abyss Europe’s social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok and Youtube, adapting content to suit different channels.
* Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprout and maintaining a posting schedule.
* Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand.
* Coordinate with North American and Korean offices, along with other internal teams (marketing, PR, Community Managers, Game Masters, etc.) in creating and implementing social media plans and strategies
* Look for opportunities of growing Pearl Abyss communities across all our social media platforms.
* Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Sprout report tools and each platform’s native analytics.
* Ensure consistent tone across all channels.
* Keep up to date on trends within gaming and entertainment industries and keep the Pearl Abyss Europe channels current and relevant.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
* Visa or passport that allows you to live and work in the Netherlands
* English language capabilities of C1 or higher (reading, writing and speaking).
* Social Media management experience within the games, entertainment, or related industry within Europe
* Experience of social media tools, both for posting and analytics
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
* Naturally social connector who pro-actively seeks to form key relationships with influencers, partners, and clients to expand the reach of Pearl Abyss Europe’s branding efforts.
* Passionate about games
* Creativity, curiosity, and a willingness to learn and grow
* Professional and mature demeanor along with strong time-management and organization skills for coordinating multiple initiatives and priorities
* Able to travel internationally when required
* Avid Black Desert Online player
* 2+ years of experience managing social media channels professionally
* Korean language skills
* A positive disposition within high-pressure, fast-paced situations and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
In addition to having a great company culture, some of our benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth through company sponsored training and education.
* Monthly Health Care allowance.
* 25 days of Paid Time Off based on a 40-hour work week
* Additional benefits during birthdays and summer- and winter holidays.
* Free medical check-up.
* Free Snacks and Refreshments and sponsored lunch in the office.
_Pearl Abyss Europe B.V. is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace environment. Pearl Abyss Europe B.V. adheres to the EU’s GDPR, including the protection of personal data. Personal information will not be disclosed to unauthorized parties and only the information you provide will be utilized during the recruitment process._