We are searching for a seriously organised Studio Assistant to support our Amsterdam team on a part-time basis – either for 16 or 20 hours a week (8.30am-12.30pm).
…impeccable attention to detail?
…love the idea of working in the creative sector?
…some studio/office management work experience under your belt and looking for a new challenge?
If so, read on!
• 360+ strong global design agency
• 100% independent
• 25 years young
• 7 studios around the world
Bulletproof is a creative powerhouse run by creatives—a place where liked-minded individuals come together to deliver brilliant ideas. Truly independent, we pride ourselves on shunning convention and getting sh*t done; above all, we march to the beat of our own drum. You don’t need a degree to get a job at Bulletproof: we choose talent over title and seek people with energy, passion and soul.
As a team, we blur the lines between branding, content, digital, film, innovation and packaging; all the while bringing our clients the very best of the best.
At Bulletproof we have three core beliefs:
GREAT IDEAS CHANGE THE WORLD…
We believe in the power of design to influence human behaviour, affect change and pierce conventions.
PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE…
That true collaborative spirit creates a compelling, infectious energy that delivers outstanding commercial results.
We believe naivety keeps you relentlessly curious, open to possibilities and leads to purer, more interesting and uncharted solutions.
As Studio Assistant, you will ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the Bulletproof Amsterdam studio. You will maintain the smooth, efficient and productive running of the office, providing support to all agency departments, managing all office facilities and being the first go-to person for all office-related matters.
**WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO:**
Your main duties and responsibilities include:
* Ensure the studio is our comfortable and inspiring home, always tidy and presentable.
* Support the planning and coordination of our internal events.
* Organise client functions and workshops.
* Order food & drinks, stationery, pantry items and cleaning supplies.
* Keep our central office information systems accurately updated.
* Monitor office cleaning and ensure all relevant tasks are carried out to the highest standard.
* Coordinate any IT matters with the London IT team.
* Organise maintenance and repairs of office premises, liaising with the landlord when necessary.
* Organise hospitality for clients and the senior team.
* Assist in managing supplier relationships and contracts in relation to building and office services.
* General reception duties including answering phones, greeting visitors and meeting preparation.
* Ensure health and safety procedures remain up to date, including fire regulations and warden duties.
* Ensure all relevant risk assessments have been carried out (e.g., pregnant employees)
* Be an active part of the agency ‘Green Team’ and source sustainable products
* Work with the HR and IT team to ensure setup of desks and equipment for new employees and return of equipment when employees leave.
* Manage the new joiners, employee birthday and leavers calendar, including the creation and circulation of cards and the planning of a celebration moment.
* Arrange memberships and subscriptions.
* Send new vendor forms and set up on all internal systems.
* Issue and maintain supplier agreements and NDA’s.
* Office archiving and filing.
* Organise travel, including the booking of flights, accommodation and taxis for the AMS team and visitors.
If you tick all of the boxes below, we could be a perfect match!
* Speak Dutch to a professional standard (or native speaker)
* Ability to multi-task effectively
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Warm personality and excellent phone manner
* Proactive, flexible team member with well-developed interpersonal skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent planning and time management skills
* Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and Apple products
In line with our three core beliefs, we’re looking for people that share our community spirit and are curious enough to question the status quo. Could this be you? If so, apply below!