As Virtuagym keeps on growing, we are now looking for a new face to complement our Marketing team. As Video Editor Intern, you’ll create video and audio content for our bi-weekly webinars and assist our Senior Video Editor with the creation of all company videos. Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
This role of Video Editor Intern is based at our **Amsterdam office** and is a **full-time (40 hours)** position (32 hours can be discussed). We are a remote-friendly company, meaning you can work from home or any location you want.
Please note: even though we are remote-friendly, we can only hire interns that are enrolled at an EU university and live in the Netherlands/are open to move to the Netherlands and hold a Dutch citizen service number (BSN);
** Virtuagym is a leading and fast-growing innovator in the **digital health and fitness domain** , offering a **Software as a Service** solution and multiple native apps to users worldwide. We offer coaching and management solutions for trainers, studios, clubs and corporate wellness, all with the vision to make the world a healthier and happier place.
Virtuagym is an **ambitious, passionate and multicultural team** of talented people who want to create a healthier world for all. We believe in teamwork, challenging each other, being bold and adventurous, working lean, taking care of each other and sharing success. As a **scale-up** , we embrace **our diversity** , international character and our flat hierarchy that promotes great freedom, taking ownership and making a true impact. Our talented staff of 240+ employees are based out of two locations: Amsterdam, NL, and Medellin, CO.
Every day with us will be an opportunity to cultivate and **evolve your personal and professional skills** , as well as to make a significant **impact on a global scale** . Here, at Virtuagym, we are not just colleagues, we are friends, willing to help and support each other. By joining us, you become a part of a **joyful and energetic team** .
**What This Role Looks Like
** As a Video Editor Intern, you’ll create video and audio content for our bi-weekly webinars. You’ll work together with our Senior Video Editor to develop multiple multimedia projects.You’ll also support the Marketing Team in providing the best social experience and service on all channels: you’ll create nice posts, stories and concepts contributing to the engagement and the conversation with our community.
**Some of your key tasks as** **Video Editor Intern**
* Creating video and audio content for our bi-weekly webinars
* Webinar replays
* Webinar clips
* Social media snippets
* Help creating multimedia content for our target audiences, including:
* Customer stories
* Internal company announcement videos
* External promotional social media videos
* Product marketing videos
* Help manage Virtuagym’s social media channels:
* Contribute creating posts, stories and videos across different channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, podcasts, etc.)
* Work with key stakeholders in developing relevant messages for each channel in different languages
* Support tracking and reporting social media activity, both organic and paid
**What you will bring to the** **Marketing** **team
* You’re a 3rd or 4th year student (HBO / WO) in the EU of a Business, Communication or Marketing program
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (German, Dutch, French or Spanish is a plus)
* You have experience with video editing programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro (After Effect, Audition and Photoshop are a plus)
* You know how to shoot with a camera if needed
* You are creative, motivated, a self-starter and passionate and you, of course, love video!
**Important note:** please do apply if you meet 80%+ of the criteria. At Virtuagym we hire great people, not just resumes. If you can’t check off a few requirements but are a fast learner, we’d love to hear from you!
**Here’s why you should come work with us
** Next to being inspired daily by talented and motivated colleagues and having plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, these are the main Virtuagym perks:
* Join one of the fastest-growing SaaS scale-ups within the awesome fitness tech domain!;
* Join a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities, working in an informal and fun environment;
* We are remote-friendly: with our hybrid working policy you can work from home, the office or any other location you want – we provide your home office set-up and a working from home allowance; Please note: even though we are remote-friendly, we can only hire people who live in the Netherlands/are open to move to the Netherlands and hold a Dutch citizen service number (BSN);
* The opportunity to grow fast within the company, including a lot of support from the management team and the opportunity to keep developing yourself;
* Stay healthy with our Gym & Health benefits: we provide a great package to choose from a wide range of gym options (ClassPass, Trainmore, Onefit etc.) including a monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, a Friends & Family gym discount, free weekly cross-fit classes, free video-on-demand workout and unlimited access to on-demand coaching with psychologists via chat, phone or video call;
* You will be part of a joyful and passionate team, where we share and celebrate success together and organize awesome company events such as new years dinners, masquerade balls, ski trips and way more!
**Ready to join us?
** Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below! We will get back to your application within 10 working days.
For any questions on the vacancy, please get in touch with the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**The hiring process
** The hiring process for this role consists of 2 interviews and a case which you will present in your second interview.
* Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy, so third parties are kindly asked not to contact us about this role.